Skip to content

Hi! I’m Victor Congionti,

Entrepreneur, Cyber Security Expert, Chess Player, DJ & Music Producer

I’m looking for new opportunities to apply my skills in interesting projects and collaborations or for a good game of chess!

Victor Congionti Headshot

Featured

Click correspondence image to view full article. 

Victor Congionti Forbes
IBM
Victor Congionti Insurance Business
Victor Congionti RSA Conference
Victor Congionti Authority Magazine
Victor Congionti Digital Guardian
Victor Congionti Disruptor
Victor Congionti Best Company
Victor Congionti Decrypt

About

A near-death experience during a 20-mile hike in Iceland shaped my life’s perspective.

While hiking, I thought about quitting approximately 852 times (And that’s a lowball estimate). Despite the 60 mph gale force winds, zero visibility which resulted in our guide getting lost, mental and physical fatigue, hypothermia, and little food and water, I kept going. 95% of the hike was during these treacherous conditions, but the remaining 5% made it worth the turmoil.

What followed was a verdant valley of countless waterfalls, double rainbows, and breathtaking views that I felt as though I had entered another world. It looked like something out of a child’s storybook—a place where anything was possible.

I drew parallels to “life” in this epic journey which nearly took my own life. Undoubtedly there are people out there that have had far worse experiences that have shaped them into who they are today. Things might get tough but never give up despite the conditions you cannot control.

The impact of this experience has left me with the belief that I can take on anything life/business has to throw at me, including winters in Manhattan. I put that same perseverance into anything I do. I don’t have to climb mountains…but I do have to move them from time to time.

I’ve been featured in Forbes to IBM Security on various cyber security topics.

I’m a proud dad & entrepreneur passionate about music & chess!

Expertise

Cyber Security

with 10+ years of cyber security experience, I’ve held roles ranging from IT Security Analyst to CISO.

Branding

I’ve built 4 successful brands during over the course of 15+ years. 

Mentorship

Having had success in my personal and professional career, my goal is to share that knowledge with others so they can be the best version of themselves. 

Startup Consulting

Throughout my professional career, I’ve built 3 successful startups. It’s fair to say I’ve encountered just about every challenge or obstacle that I can assist with. I love solving challenging problems!

Schedule a consultation with Victor

Contact