Victor Congionti’s Experience
CEO / CIO
(January 2011 – Present)
Greater New York City Area
• Developing high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their
alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
• Sets objectives and strategies for the IT department.
• Selecting and implementing suitable technology to streamline all internal
operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
• Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the
desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
• Direct and organize IT-related projects.
• Oversee the implementation of security systems in small-Fortune 500 companies
& medical practices.
• Maintains information security guidelines and processes within the company
and to clients.
• Supervises growth of the company.
• Develop and implement a customer service platform to serve the organization
in every aspect.
• Participate in vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment
and software purchased for the corporation.
• Serve as a leader in developing new business and strategic partnerships.
• Collaborate with colleagues (executive, leadership and peers) to develop new
products and services.
• Contribute to the strategic planning and execution of all sales, marketing and
public relations activities.
• Increase customer base and add to existing customer profitability.
• Identify, design, develop and implement market-driven strategies to achieve
revenue goals and the company’s mission.
• Oversee marketing programs and partner channels that increase the
company’s revenues and customer base and expand existing channels.
Hartford Steam Boiler
IT Security Analyst
(August 2011 – October 2014)
Maintain, control, and implement physical and application security company
• Monitoring and reporting of security events, incidents, and vulnerabilities.
• Administration of a diverse suite of information security countermeasures.
• Ensure the integrity of host computers, servers, databases, laptops, firewalls
and other devices for secure data transfer.
• Troubleshoot and repair information security tool implementations.
• Assist efforts to demonstrate that the company is compliant with appropriate
corporate policies, industry standards, government regulations, and
• Assist efforts to determine information security frameworks, requirements,
direction and system recommendations.
• General contribution to the information security risk management program.
• Maintain existing capabilities, make recommendations and implement
appropriate up to date security technologies such as encryption, anti-virus
software etc. as needed.
• Configure existing technologies in an effort to solve operational issues.
• Stay abreast of the latest thinking, technologies, and security literature.